Weather delay on class tomorrow?

Hi Ladies- As of right now I'm not sure whether we'll have class tomorrow or not. I'm planning on going ahead with it (getting everything prepped, etc.) Our street, driveway and sidewalks are still covered with a sheet of ice this afternoon.

So, check back tomorrow (check your email too), and I'll let you know for sure once we see how bad we get hit in the next 12-16 hours. If I do have to reschedule, I was looking at next Wednesday and Thursday for make-ups.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Stay warm and safe!
Terri :)
phone: 614.777.9288
email: terri.meehan@att.net

No comments: