Everyone always asks me WHY I got started with Stampin' Up!, but I think it's more important to tell you why I've stayed with Stampin' Up! for 15 Years!!! I originally signed up for the discount and the ability to sell quality stamping supplies to my friends. What I didn't realize was that this would be one of the single most influential decisions of my life! I have met so many wonderful people through Stampin' Up! My customers have become good friends. Other demonstrators have been so generous about sharing information and cheering me on. You just don't find that with most other 'sales' organizations. And the people that run Stampin' Up! are generous with product, prizes, trips, incentives... I could go on and on about the places that I've seen as a result of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. A handful of them paid for either in part or full by Stampin' Up! It's just an amazing company to be a part of!
Now, Through Sunday, March 31st you can start your own business for just $99 and get YOUR CHOICE of product valued at up the $156 plus LOTS of Business supplies! AND, if you help me earn that promotion, I'll give you a stamp set of your choice out of the brand new Stampin' Up! Catalog when it's released! How fun is that?!
What else do you get for your money?
- The ability to order ONE MONTH BEFORE anyone else out of the upcoming 2013/2014 Stampin' Up! Catalog (and, actually, all new catalogs)
- Access to Stampin' Connection, a demonstrator exclusive website with tons of ideas and conversations about everything Stampin' Up! has to offer
- A full 20% (or more) product discount on every single thing you order as long as you remain active
Why should you sign on under me?
- 20% Discount on all of my classes for as long as you stay active
- Meetings with the rest of my team to fuel your creativity
- Access to me via phone or email whenever you have questions
- 15 years of experience to draw from
- One on one training whenever you need it
What do you need to do to stay active?
- By simply placing $300 in orders every calendar quarter, you'll remain active!
What if you choose not to stay active?
- Some demonstrators do sign on and then decide just to keep the kit and go no further. While I can provide you with guidance to make this a business, I realize that circumstances change and this may not be for everyone. That's ok! You'll simply keep the kit and have no further obligation. Really!
Click on this link and then click on Join Now to sign up today and be sure to put my name in as your upline. I'm home all day today and tomorrow, so please call me if you have ANY questions. Thanks! http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/terrimeehanstamps/jointhefun
Have a great day!