Thank you to everyone that was able to make it for the Holiday Mini Catalog Kick-Off Event yesterday! I enjoyed getting to spend some time stamping and sharing my love of Stampin' Up! with all of you :)
Congratulations to the following Door Prize Winners!
- Terri Jeffries - Merry Patterns Stamp Set
- Linda Kaskin - Autumn Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Wendie Hartman - Free Stamp set of choice (up to $21 value) from Holiday Mini Catalog
Card sales yesterday were $54 which will be contributed to the Red Cross to help with Disaster Relief for the recent Hurricanes and MATCHED 100% by Stampin' Up!. Just a reminder, 200% of sales from all Handmade Cards will be donated throughout the month of September- That 100% of my sales, matched by Stampin' Up! Thank you for helping me make a difference!
And, as a reminder, there are still 100's of individual stamps available for sale at the studio for just $1 each!!! Stop by and shop while they last. There are lots of really great stamps still here!
And now for this week's classes. Please RSVP as soon as possible so that I can get started prepping kits.
Eclipes Cards Technique Class
Dates: Wednesday evening, Sept 13th, 7 to 9 pm
Thursday Morning, Sept 14th, from 10am to Noon
Cost of Class: $20 or FREE with a $25 purchase day of class
Join us as we create four beautiful cards using the fun new Eclipse Technique! Bring Liquid adhesive, everything else is included in class! RSVP up to day of class.
Fall Frame (or Cards) Class:
Date: Sunday, September 17th, from 1 to approx 4 pm
Cost: $25* (frame not included)
Choose your option for this class:
- Make 12 total inserts for Shadowbox Frame (shown, not included)
- Make 12 images for a 12x12 Page that will fit in your own Shadowbox frame
- Make 9 Cards (top 4 and bottom 4 images PLUS Eclipse card spelling FALL), Envelopes and inserts included. *Addtn'l $5 charge for this option
Please bring your favorite assortment of adhesives and your basic tools with you to class. RSVP with payment no later that Friday, September 15th.
Have a great day!
Post a Comment