Happy 2010 Everyone! It's been a great day so far, lots of family time and the Buckeyes winning the Rose Bowl. WooHoo! Everyone here is in a very good mood!
I wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up! is still sending out the copies of the brand new Mini Catalog. If you don't get a copy by the 10th of January, and you want one, please email me.
In the meantime, you can see the new Occasions Mini Catalog here: http://126.96.36.199/catalogs/NovCatalogs/OccasionsMini10_US.pdf
Please note: orders from this catalog cannot be placed prior to January 5, 2010. Stampin' Up! doesn't usually post new catalogs until the date they're available to order from, but they decided to make an exception this time due to the delay in mailing the catalogs out. I hope you love it all as much as I do!
Something Brand New that I'm very excited about...
New Clear-Mount Rubber Stamps by Stampin' Up!
Over the past few years, there has been enormous demand from demonstrators and customers alike for a line of repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps. Well, you asked for it, and now you have it! Starting with stamps in the 2010 Occasions Mini Catalog and the 2010 Sale-A-Bration Brochure, Stampin' Up! now offers our exclusive stamp art in both traditional wood-mount, and the new clear-mount option.
Our new clear-mount rubber stamps are the result of extensive research with the intent to maintain the very best image quality in the stamping industry, while at the same time offering the ease-of-use and storability inherent in repositionable clear-mount rubber stamps.
Clear-Mount Rubber Stamp Features
• Nine different sizes of clear blocks available individually or as a discounted bundle.
• Blocks have ergonomic grooves on all four sides for easy grip and traditional wood-mount feel.
• Stamps and blocks are durable and easy to clean with your Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist.
• Optional image labels on stamp backs let you decide if you want to see the image through the block or not.
• Tight die-cutting for easy image positioning.
• Large clear blocks can be used to create collages or spell words with alphabet sets.
• Stamps store easily in standard, DVD-type cases with artwork on front and spine, making organization easy.
Hope you all have a very, very Happy New Year!