Can you help us out?
Daytime: Weds, Sept 2nd, 9am-Noon
We'll be working at my house, email me or post a comment if you need me to send you the address. Although this project is being offered through Columbus Scrappers, you do NOT need to be a Columbus Scrapper to help out. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks so much :)
(Evening) Wednesday, August 12th from 7-9pm
OR (Morning) Thursday, August 13th from 10-Noon
Cost: $18 payable at the door
Place: My house, email me if you need directions
We're making 3 each of 4 cards, for a total of 12. All supplies AND envelopes are included. Bring your own adhesives and a pair of scissors. I'll provide snacks and bottled water! Call me at 777-9288 and leave a message if you'd like to come, or email me at terri.meehan.net.
Hope to see you here!
So, My week so far:
- Returned from vacation to no cable, phone or internet
- Got cable, phone and internet fixed (I mean really, what was Riley doing while we were gone?)
- Got my own car back after having the entire engine rebuilt. It only took them three weeks!
- Met Henry, Leslie's adorable little 3 week old
- Football, football, and more football practice (No, not me. I'm just the chauffer)
- Layoffs (not mine, but a close friend)
- Bad business decisions (again not mine, but Ugh!)
OK, so let's cheer this up a little bit with a peek at one of my upcoming classes. If you like (or love) Vera Bradley, or know someone else who does, you need to check these out! While they don't *exactly* use VB products, the similarity is definitely there :)