This week we've been making all kinds of Daisies in the Studio. And, while we typically think of them in yellow, we've made some gorgeous ones in Purple, Reds, Oranges and even Pinks!
While looking through my bumper crop of recent swap cards, one of my students (Hi, Janet!) asked me if I could please post this one on the blog so she would remember it. Absolutely! And, here it is :)
Some things to note:
- I embossed a quarter panel (4 x 5-1/2" in the same color as the card base), just like the card yesterday and glued it on the front for a nice, finished inside.
- Powder Pink is one of our 2017-2019 In Colors. Notice how everything (Ink, Paper AND Ribbon) matches? THIS is one of my absolutely favorite things about Stampin' Up! With 48+ Colors, available in everything from inks and papers to select ribbons, embellishments and more, they make it so easy to match it all up for a very cohesive end result.
- The Daisy image was stamped and punched out twice for this look. And then I added a 3/4" circle to the center.
- I stamped the Thank You phrases with our Basic Gray ink pad. I think it gives a softer look and I didn't want to overwhelm the Powder Pink with our normal Basic Black Ink Pad.
- Wink of Stella was added to the centers of the tiny flowers. If you click on the picture directly, you may be able to see this small detail. It's subtle, but mighty.
Here's your supply list: (see yesterday's post for information on free goodies with an order. Also, the Daisy Delight Bundle won't be available again until the first part of August.)
Have a wonderful weekend!